With all that was going on this week – NBA playoffs, Britney’s 15 minute lip-synching performances and Paris Hilton being sent to jail (Hee!) – you may have missed a few things. That’s ok, we’ve got you covered. Here’s what we were paying attention to:
- How To Save Network Television – Some great ideas that the networks should try. Let’s see if they do.
- Why Even Bother Trying New Shows on FOX? – I’m very unhappy. Fillion rules and FOX sucks.
- Jaman Brings The Film Festival To Your Computer – Leave it to the independents to get a movie download service right.
- The Heroes Online Comics: A Web Extra Done Right – For someone who didn’t even like the show in the beginning, Jim sure has jumped on the bandwagon.
- What Would Ninja Do? – We’re waiting for the time that Ask a Ninja replaces Dear Abby in some of the finer publications.