Today’s links of interest:
- ‘Jeopardy’ champ Ken Jennings blasts show
Somebody doesn’t know how to be a gracious winner…
- R.E.M. Unearths A Treasure Trove of Early Hits and Rarities for I.R.S. Records Era-spanning CD, Collectors’ Edition 2-CD and DVD Anthology Releases
- Turn on, tune in, use brain
Smarter, more literate TV? It’s a trend that can’t possibly last.
- AM still sends out a strong signal to rivals
AM radio is still hot. Who knew?
- Fox?s Full-Court Press
In addition to rolling out MySpace internationally (because, you know, only US users are playing there now), Fox is revamping its stations and adding additional "My" properties online. Too cute, by the way, all those little branded portals.
- AOL founder says he is ‘sorry’ for Time Warner merger
Possibly a bit too late for this, but what the heck.
- Netflix Sings The Summertime Blues
Davis Freeberg does a nice dissection of Netflix’s conference call yesterday.
- Studios shift to digital movies, amid resistance
Not necessarily surprising: there were holdouts against sound and color as well.