Get Out Of Denver Edition
Todays links of interest:
- AllofMP3.com Fights Back
The battle continues to rage. Consumers offer their opinions…
- UK Mail Service Prepares For Potter Book , The Last Of The Harry Potter Books Is Expected To Require Hundreds Of Extra Trucks – The ShowBuzz
Right. What I really want is to somehow stay unspoilt on Harry’s fate prior to cracking open the book — which I promise to do on release day — much less finishing it. Is it possible to engage with the media on nearly any level during a cultural event of this magnitude and not be spoiled?
- Unstrung’s 2007 Look Ahead
Some 2007 predictions for the world of wireless.
- Bush declares January 2 day of mourning for Ford
So when is the national day of mourning for James Brown? After all, he had a bigger impact on our culture.
- Spam Slams Internet at Record Levels
Gee, we hardly noticed. Not. New rule: all spammers should be forced to read their entire junk mail folders. Every day.
- Microsoft: No sweeping claim to RSS tech
Uh, duh. If this one is granted, then the entire patent system should be tossed out with the rest of the garbage. Seriously.
- Microsoft admits to Vista flaw
- Online shoppers overwhelm iTunes store
Of course, unlike the PS3 riots, noone was actually hurt during the actual overwhelming.
- Bush: Ford helped heal US after Watergate
Who will help heal US after Bush?