That Wasn’t A Tapeworm Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Muxtape Explains RIAA Shutdown
We would file this one with all other stories about the music industry’s inability to figure out a way to keep itself alive, but the eight filing cabinets we bought for this topic alone are overflowing.
- Rachel Maddow finds the right formula on MSNBC
Lost in the all cries of "liberalism" (like it’s a dirty word!) was the fact that Rachel Maddow is articulate and intelligent.
- About 57 Million Tune In for Debate
At least Americans are paying attention this time. We thought McCain looked defensive and cranky. Took a few days for the pundits to agree with us.
- Orange County pastors test the IRS rule against politicking
Really, the solution is so simple. All they have to do is pay their taxes, and, poof!, politicking from the pulpit is all right with us. Love, the taxpayers.
- Pandora, Webcasting appear headed for Senate victory
Finally, a reason to be optimistic about the future of web radio.
- Wal*Mart shutting down DRM server, nuking your music collection
Who didn’t see this one coming? And who in their right mind buys digital music from Wal-Mart??? Stick with Amazon and eMusic and you can’t go wrong.