Nobody’s Fault But Swine Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Microsoft and Verizon reportedly cooking up an iPhone competitor
The long rumored Zune phone could soon be a reality.
- Poll: Swedish pro file-sharing party gains support
No really, in Sweden there’s a political party with a pro file-sharing platform.
- Disney signs onto Hulu
- Gavin Newsom Erases His Wife’s Threesome Movie
We don’t really care one way or another, except that we know one of the people who co-wrote the movie, and he finds this all very amusing.
- Amazon starts charging by the megabyte for delivering personal documents to your Kindle – adds support for DOCX and RTF file formats
Little known secret: cost of accessing Whispernet is not free; it’s built into the price you pay for your Kindle books. New fact: Amazon is increasing costs to upload your own docs to the Kindle via Whispernet. Email process remains free.
- Microsoft Says Vista Taught Valuable Lessons
It certainly taught us a valuable lesson: stick with Macs.
- House passes credit card bill that helps consumers
That’s a headline that you wouldn’t have seen a year ago.