Today’s links of interest:
- Elton John comes out against music pirates
Elton John joins Lily Allen in denouncing piracy.
- MySpace, Hulu working on new video service
Feels like we’ve heard this before, no?
- NYT Explores New Twitter Search Products
Or, how to use zeitgeist effectively.
- Gathering Dominos
As a former Domino subscriber (who, inexplicably, was given Glamour to round out the subscription period when Domino was folded — bad move), I’m looking forward to Lonny.
- GOP Clashes With FCC on Net Neutrality
Of course they do. Because the last thing Republicans want is a system that actually favors people who use these services.
- 5 Reasons for Optimism in the Music Industry
From our friend Mitch Bainwol.
- ATT takes the phone out of iPhone
While ATT considers consumer complaints about lack of *phone* service to be a non-story, those of us who cannot actually use our phones to make or accept calls feel very differently.