Todays links of interest:
- Blu-ray to Shine In May
Sony announces May 23rd as street date for first Blu-Ray discs. Millions make a note not to care.
- Mobile phone sales hit 817 million in 2005
No statistics, however, about how many of those phones were pink.
- US online piracy crackdown nets three guilty pleas
Well, that oughta solve the problem!
- Re-Imagineering: When the Tail Wags the Dog, er, Mouse.
It’s not just your imagination. Pirates Of the Caribbean actually was better when you were a kid. Looks like some Pixar people are out to fix it.
- CBS Asks YouTube To Remove Video
Is it time to devote a full-time reporter to CBS? With all these cease-and-desists, YouTube has got the be the hottest thing going.
- CBS Stations Missing Stern
Was it just yesterday that we noted that traditional radio needs to engage audiences. Recent ratings suggest that letting your most popular figure go doesn’t help in ratings.
- Iliad of The Future: The ePaper Device – Softpedia
Another e-reader (see: Sony Librie) to use electronic paper technology. If only these things weren’t so big.