Here’s what happened while CBS wasn’t trying to make up its mind:
- Pirates: It Takes One to Know One: Will the music industry read this? Probably not.
- Survey says: music costs too much, and it sucks – Of course this same survey could have been taken in 1966 or 1976 or 1986 or 1996 and had the same results. People have been complaining about the price and quality of music for decades.
- A Wi-Fi iPod – Looks like Apple is working on an iPod equipped with wi-fi. Great… there goes another $400.
- TV event draws a rare big crowd – It certainly drew a large crowd to our apartment, but of course it may have been the free food that drew everyone and not the game itself.
- Digital Deadline Set: 2/17/09 – This just came over the telegraph: over the air analog TV transmissions will cease on February 17, 2009. Of course, if you still have a pair of rabbit ears on top of your TV, you’re probably not reading this anyway.