While you were busy emptying your savings account to buy another tank of gas, here are some of things that we were discussing:
- Is The Future Of Magazines Glossy? – Turns out that the future of magazines might just be email, baby.
- Television As A Hunter-Gatherer Experience – Why we’d all be better off if the networks decided not put their shows on their own websites, and stuck to using portals.
- Dancing About TV – A look at TV critics who blog about TV on the side.
- ‘Loper Challenge! Test Drive Pandora – Check out Pandora and let us know what you think — you could win a Medialoper T-Shirt: suitable for wearing!
- That’s What I Like: eMusic – Kirk discusses what just might be the only online music download service that looks at things from the perspective of the music lover who wants to listen to anything, anywhere, anytime: eMusic.
- This Lawsuit Isn’t Just A Cheap Trick – Why The Cheap Trick / Allman Brothers lawsuit against Sony Music could be a heckuva lot bigger than say, Cheap Trick and the Allman Brothers.
- Google’s Puzzling Move – Are those “Crack the DaVinci Code” ads at the bottom of every search results page the precursor to the decontextualization of advertising on Google?