Todays links of interest:
- Executives: Choice is bad for cable
Yes, god knows that we don’t want to give the consumer any kind of choice whatsoever
- Dave Chappelle’s Block Party
This is such a perfect candidate for simultaneous theatre, cable and DVD release . . .
- Intel Mac Mini’s Video Card
The new Mac Mini’s on-bard video card is optimized for HD video playback. Need any more clues about Job’s intentions?
- Search and you will find … an old news story?
It’s a new world, people, wake up and redesign your thought process. Or at least make your websites easier to use.
- Showtime may revive ‘Arrested Development’
Breathe slowly. Do not get your hopes up. Try to maintain a sense of decorum. (Reg req’d)
- Podcast hosting splits NPR, affiliates
The podcast revolution must, by definition, have a backlash. Leave it to the NPR crowd to start the ruckus.
- CBS accuses Stern of foul airplay
From the CBS desk: When all else fails, sue the guy.
- TV May Be Free but Not That Free
In this episode, the defiinition of "free" TV causes confusion. Network executives bite their nails.
- Microsoft Updates Web Search Offering
And in other news, Microsoft takes on Craigslist.
- AP, MSN Launch Online Video-News Service
Alas, a service I can’t use. Ah, well, there’s always CBS via cell phone.