While you were trying to figure out how to prove that the baggie of coke in your pants pocket really wasn’t yours, here’s what we were looking at:
- The Sad and Twisted Saga of a Political Consultant’s Battle With Nintendo’s Kirby – Dumbass stunts like this aren’t going to help anybody’s campaign in Second Life, and for that matter, they don’t really help out Second Life all that much, either.
- Why Do I Find It So Hard to Commit? – One person’s lament based upon the fact that she doesn’t watch nearly as many TV shows in which she’s interested.
- Some Alternative Emmy Nominations – One person’s lament based upon the fact that he watches far too many TV shows in which he’s interested.
- How to Save The Weekly World News – At dinner last night, both Elvis and Bat Boy were gushing about how they thought that this was an excellent idea.
- One If By Land… – Right. This was really just an excuse for Rox to point out how she’s she’s all moony-eyed for David Tennant.