While you were paying attention to the NBA for the first time since last year’s playoffs, here’s what we were looking at:
- Helpful Advice On Adding Value To Downloadable Media – Pay attention to what consumers did with and about their music prior to digitalization, and give them the opportunity to be able to do the same things with downloads.
- My Problem With The Pew High-Tech Survey – On the other hand, the years don’t seem to be as long as they used to seem.
- Newspaper Freak-Out: Publishers and Journalists Need Remedial Training In New Media – Except that they’d rather pretend like it’s going away in a few years.
- Politics In Second Life: Camping On a Nude Beach Waiting For Something Interesting To Happen – Our man in Second Life, Ronin Kurosawa, is finding out that maybe there could be more going on.
- Rhino What I Like – What I like about those Rhino reissues is when Tim makes burns copies for me of the ones that I wouldn’t have purchased anyway.
- Medialoper’s Coverage of The News of India From Pasadena: May 11, 2007 – Most people are aghast at that guy who wants to outsource the coverage of Pasadena’s City Council, but we think that it’s a great idea.