While you were busy ordering steroids from the web, here’s what we were looking at:
- What I Learned From The Oscars Last Night – For some reason, it seems like The Oscars were weeks ago. Or did they just seem to last that long?
- EMI Is Right, But For The Wrong Reasons – Does adding DRM to music files lessen their value? Put it this way: does putting four spare tires that have a max speed of 50MPH on a car lessen its value?
- Are TV Show Promos Mostly Evil or Pure Evil? – Hell, I try not to even look at the listings in the TiVo guide. Nothing like seeing a listing like “In the aftermath of Baltar’s destruction of the Colonial One, Roslin is forced to bunk with Adama” to totally ruin your day.
- One Giant Leap Forward For Book Publishing: A Look At HarperColllins’ Browse Inside Feature – Kassia deconstructs Harper Collins’ latest marketing device, and wonders why their target audience would actually put it on their sites.
- 207 Of The Greatest Indie Rock Songs Of All Time – As it turns out, 207 wasn’t nearly enough . . .