While you were shooting steroids meant for Barry Bonds into Slobodan Milosevic, here is what we were concentrating on:
- The Battle Royale: Download Royalties – Every time there’s a new content delivery system everyone freaks out over how big their cut will be.
- A History of the Ricky Gervais Show – Jim’s latest obsession. This week anyway.
- Apple Launches
SubscriptionMulti-Pass Video Service – What happens if The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are in reruns for a week or two? Does your monthly sub — I mean “Multi-Pass” carry forward?
- What Really Keeps Studio Executives Awake At Night – You mean besides hookers and cocaine? How about that they have no idea what’s actually in their libraries.
- Will Origami Introduce The Era Of UMPC? – I would like to include the winner of the 1998 Computer Haiku competition.
“Windows NT crashed.
I am the Blue Screen of Death.
No one hears your screams.”
- RIAA: Stop Taping Songs Off of the Radio! – What does the RIAA have against little kids anyway?!