While you were sighing in relief because you weren’t mentioned in the Mitchell Report, here’s what we’ve been looking at:
- All My â€˜Lopers – What if your ‘Lopers were stars of their own Internet Soap Opera? Well, one this is for sure: it would be better than Quarterlife.
- 50 Great Songs Over 7 Minutes Long That Didn’t Make Rolling Stone’s List – Rolling Stone did a list of what they called the fifty greatest songs over seven minutes long. Not even close.
- Writers Strike Deathwatch: Heroes – This is a bad sigh: not so much with the missing Heroes right now.
- Will An Irrational Fear of Piracy Destroy the Publishing Industry Too? – Oh, probably.
- The World’s Most Expensive RSS Reader – Kassia has found her killer app for the iPhone: Google Reader!
- Video on Demand Update: 2007 State of the Industry – The state of the video on demand is 2007 is . . . sucky.
- 50 Great Songs Under 2 Minutes Long – Another list!
Writers Strike Deathwatch: Pushing Daisies – What sucks was that it feels like it was just getting started.
- What a Swell Party This Is: Three Moustache Rides at the Castro Theater – Nothing like a Burt Reynolds film festival, is there?
- Screamin’ Jay Hawkins Is a Wild Man, So Bug Off! – Kirk must have screamed for joy when he came across the 20-year-old tape that fuels this podcast.