Todays links of interest:
- The end of TV as we know it: A future industry perspective
IBM Institute for Business Value studies the future of television — it won’t be your mother’s console!
- How Long Can the IPod Stay on Top?
Has it peaked out already, or can Apple continue to keep their lead amidst an increasingly competitive market?
- How Much Profit Is Lurking in That Cellphone?
Maybe not as much as some of the major content providers hope for. It might be that people are more interested in mobile services as opposed to mobile content.
- LG kills Blu-ray model, considers combo player
This almost makes actual sense! Especially if they could get it down to a reasonable price point. So it will probably never happen.
- Oscars Foundering in Era of Niches
How will the Oscars survive/