Today’s links of interest:
- A Dream Come True For 80’s Video Fans
A nightmare come alive for others…We know Jim has been watching the Pitchfork list. Here’s another time waster.
- The Daily Show makes kids cynical about politics? OMG!
The best line we’ve heard recently is that the Daily Show isn’t funny unless you know what they’re talking about — it’s not the show that’s making kids cynical about politics…it’s politics making kids cynical about politics.
- The Future of Publishing
One of our favorite sites talks about one of our favorite subjects. Tell us that’s not the coolest thing ever (also, new design or do we need to get out of the RSS feeder more?).
- Web generation preserves memories online
Even yearbook companies are feeling the need to update their services. Also, what is the purpose of class ring? Has anyone ever figured that one out?
- Film Piracy Saga Is Pure Hollywood
Ah, the American can-do spirit. You’ve got to love it! Now if only the MPAA could do this (note: Chinatown, middle of the afternoon, easy pickings).
- Primera intros first Blu-ray pirating, er… duplication system
Ah technology. So good, so evil.