Today’s links of interest:
- Billy Bragg pays tribute to MySpace
For those keeping score at home, it’s now Billy Bragg 1, Rupert Murdoch 0.
- More additions to Office cast
I guess this means the Dunder-Mifflen hiring freeze has finally been lifted.
- CNN to boost citizen journalism initiative
How to cut reporting costs in one easy step.
- AOL To Add Links To Video Portal Rivals
AOL aims to become the TV guide of Internet video.
- YouTube overtakes MySpace
It was a great run for MySpace. Wonder who will win next week?
- Newspapers to Use Links to Rivals on Web Sites
It’s about time — new aggregator makes it possible.
- All wet
2006 – Scheduled to remembered as the summer where nothing happened, culturally speaking. Sounds like someone needs a high-speed Internet connection.
- The Brand Underground
I’m a brand, he’s a brand, wouldn’t you like to be a brand, too?