Today’s links of interest:
- The man who’s reviewed 12,000 records reviews 32 shows in 30 days
Robert Christgau spends the month of June in the clubs of New York City.
- Does a DVR Boost Viewing Hours or Not?
At least one ‘loper household says no.
- Surprise! Current TV is generating electricity
Get it? Current, electricity? The channel has survived its first year.
- New PBS chief shows refreshing willingness to go to the mat with the FCC in culture wars
It’s sort of like the nerd standing up to the bully. Of course we’re rooting for the nerd.
- Niche competitors crowd into MySpace
Because it’s lonely at the top…
- AOL adds potential obstacle to planned sale of its British arm
Somehow, AOL seems confused about the concept of selling a business unit.
- Times to Run Ads on Section Fronts
What hath the Wall Street Journal wrought?
- A new golden age?
Of TV? Yes.
- Why my cable DVR stinks
Boy, this sounds familiar. Another Scientific Atlanta piece of crap.
- California radio station changes format from Christian music, sermons to sex
What will those crazy people in Kingsburg think of next!!