Today’s links of interest:
- FOX offers free shows on Web
Fox offers free programming via its affiliates rather than from the mother ship.
- Office Pirates Hits Rough Seas
Office Pirates has apparently failed to go viral (making one wonder, once again, if media companies understand how viral works). Apparently more advertising is needed.
- Consumer Satisfaction With Portals Declining
Blame the lack of innovation. We’re sure the portals will respond with something resembling, well, more stuff to distract users.
- Round Two in the Great Commercial-Ratings Debate
For those who missed Round One, this article catches you up. For those who need just the highlights, commercial ratings are controversial. Advertisers have concerns, Nielsen says "don’t worry, we have your back". The rest of us wonder why commercials need
- Baghdad’s Cinemas Falling Casualty to War
One of those side stories that we missed.
- Pop culture savvy beats news knowledge: poll
It is a point of pride that all members of the ‘Loper team can name all of the Supreme Court justices. Including that sleepy one in the back.
- Scrubs Stages a Musical! …
We can only hope that they center it around Turk . . .