Today’s links of interest:
- Dell stops selling Ditty music players
Bad news for the Zune Doo Wop model.
- Hear the Music, Avoid the Mosh Pit
Musicians create avatars, perform virtual shows. It’s so Snow Crash.
- Now the Music Industry Wants Guitarists to Stop Sharing
The madness must stop!
- Airport rules ‘costing musicians’
Because you really want to put that expensive Stradivarius in the cargo hold.
- Summer box office expectations calming Hollywood
Luckily, the Cruise/Wagner debacle put an end to this unusual situation.
- JonBenet coverage shames journalism
It’s true — it’s shameful.
- Memo Pad: Sister Sister… Send a Card
Hallmark launches a magazine. Yes, another magazine aimed at the slightly older woman.
- Meet Sarah on JANEMAG.com
Jane and 29-year old virgin stunt.
- Disney exec says piracy part of ‘consumer coup’
Studios are beginning to realize they no longer have complete control over consumers. In fact, it might be the other way around.
- Prism DuroSport T-Shirt Recall Announced
Cazart! These people can’t even make T-Shirts correctly!! And you’re going to trust them with your eardrums?
- Sony Pictures buys video-sharing site
SPE acquires a service called Grouper. No plans to put Sony product on the site, but there is high hope for discovering new talent. Get it? New talent.