Today’s links of interest:
- Aerosmith Frontman To Appear On ‘Two And A Half Men’
The worst thing he’s done since that "Armageddon" song. Still not as bad as the Sgt. Pepper’s movie, but pretty close.
- Anger Over Language at Emmys
All because of that foulmouth Helen Mirren. The frackheads at the Parents Television Council should be tossed down steps tits over ass over tits over ass over tits over ass over tits over ass.
- Is Time Warner going to sell off Time, Sports Illustrated, and People?
Would they just then be known as "Warner"? That would be weird. Or maybe, "The Big W."
- A tale from tech’s dark side — getting fired by e-mail
One of the first technology lessons I ever learned was this: stay away from RadioShack products, they suck. Apparently that doesn’t suck nearly as much as actually working for them. If you can’t fire somebody f2f, you shouldn’t be in a position of power
- Mom would rather sue than accept free iPod
Making her the first person in the history of the world who has turned down a free iPod.
- September launch for iTunes Movie Store?
OK, it’s September. Where is it, already?
- HD Nets to Generate .9 Bil. by 2010
Put this in your time capsule — 2010 is going to be a big year. And it’s not as far away as you think.
- Brazil gives Google two weeks to turn over user data
Wouldn’t it be easier to get the ISPs to do the dirty work? Or maybe just go undercover?
- No Day at the Beach
When a blogger goes fishing, so does the traffic. The perils of being an a-list blogger never end.
- Graydon Carter Hires Armed Guards to Protect His Suri Cruise Cover / Jossip
This is officially the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard about. It’s a baby picture, people, not a cure for cancer. Does Carter think people are going to frame this thing and keep the issue around forever?
- Thrill is gone at MTV Video Music Awards
Yeah, well, if you didn’t see that one coming, you haven’t been paying attention.
- Live Blogging: The MTV Video Music Awards 2006
"Jared Leto and the singer of Evanescense look like they just got back from a Siouxsie & the Banshees concert, circa 1985."