Today’s links of interest:
- Wired Wiki
Wiki the Wired way. Hmm, that sounds almost dirty, no?
- When Free Isn’t Free::SpiralFrog Misses the Point of Digital Music | PBS
MediaShift looks at the SpiralFrog deal and finds it lacking.
- TeeVee Podcast #2
The merits of watching and skipping commercials (we’ve recently learned that sometimes people want to *discuss* commercials, which is probably a merit of watching).
- Veronica, Chris to make an early debut online
Only on MSN. Sigh.
- Is your paper tray full?
This wins the award for most confusing blog post of the week. The Google thing is news, but, uh, Project Gutenberg *always* has free ebooks.
- What does Stephen Gaghan know that Charlie Kaufman doesn’t? by Patrick Brown
Blink, the movie? Scary, indeed.
- CBS unit launches Web sports channels
Yet another service that your IT department is going to block.
- Samsung to launch online music service
Samsung does the Apple thing. We believe they are aiming to become the next Zune killer.
- MySpace to enable members to sell music
Finally, the plans for world domination are revealed!