Today’s links of interest:
- Lohan breaks wrist in fall
We only mention this because if she sues for a fall she took at a party, Lindsay Lohan officially passes Paris Hilton as The Worst Celebrity In The World.
- iPod fans ‘shunning iTunes store’
Something about this study feels wrong..maybe it’s the conclusions, not the assertions.
- Former FCC chairman denies seeing media ownership study
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but was he listening when people said this would happen?
- What’ll be first new fall show to fall?
BrilliantButCancelled starts things off with a little game called "Fall Season Death Watch 2006".
- Yahoo Inc. defending its Internet turf
Advertising blitz reminds people that Yahoo still matters.
- RealNetworks, SanDisk to take on iPod
Or rather, as the article indicates, they’re really going after the Zune.
- Warner distribute videos through YouTube
In this case "video" is used in the old-fashioned sense of the word: bands, music, bad hair, prancing through streets like it adds meaning to the song.
- The Media Assault on Male Body Image
Sure, women will snicker when they read about this. Just remember that men used to snicker when women first started talking about the media’s impact on female body image.