Todays links of interest:
- Michigan teen downloads billionth iTunes song
And gets a bunch of cool stuff, earning the wrath of those of us who downloaded the other 999,999,999.
- Judge delays BlackBerry cutoff decision
Life continues to have meaning for millions of people.
- Creative May Be iPod Threat
Yeah surrrrre. And Apple may be a Windows threat.
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah: A word of mouth revolution
How the Brooklyn band used the Internet (and a key rave review) to garner critical and semi-popular commercial success.
- NBC has company in the Olympic TV business
How networks world-wide are covering the Olympics.
- Industry fiercely opposes unbundled TV
The cable industry is going to fight a la carte programming tooth and nail. And even if they lose, no doubt that they will make it incredibly difficult to add and delete channels on the fly.