Today’s links of interest:
- Amazon.com Drops Search Engine Features
Bizarre and peculiar.
- DVD Jon Fairplays Apple
The infamous DVD Jon has apparently reverse-engineered FairPlay. Now he wants to sell it to content providers. Who wants Apple hardware compatibility without iTunes? Lots of people!
- Giving ‘Veronica’ an air of mystery
Rob Thomas talks about his process for creating "Veronica Mars," which you may have heard that we like, and starts up again tomorrow night.
- Hollywood Learns There’s No Place Like Home
Come home entertainment industry, all is forgiven!
- C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien to Fight Dragons in New Novel
Sigh. Because the author couldn’t have gotten his story sold if his characters were named C.S. Lancaster and J.R. Thomas?
- [email protected]
Looking at the brave new world of publishing and wondering when the industry will get religion.
- Netflix offers M for better picks
Help Netflix help you enjoy more movies and win a million dollars.
- ‘Lost’ fans swamp Waikiki to see cast
Here’s a tip for these fans: stay off of the roads after the cast parties.
- George Michael arrested on drug charges
Yet another setback for the Bluth family. We heard that Maeby had to come bail him out.
- Slumping Fox News Celebrating 1st Decade
Happy birthday to the epitome of the conservative media bias!!