Today’s links of interest:
- Amazon.com Drops Search Engine Features
Bizarre and peculiar.
- DVD Jon Fairplays Apple
The infamous DVD Jon has apparently reverse-engineered FairPlay. Now he wants to sell it to content providers. Who wants Apple hardware compatibility without iTunes? Lots of people!
- Giving ‘Veronica’ an air of mystery
Rob Thomas talks about his process for creating "Veronica Mars," which you may have heard that we like, and starts up again tomorrow night.
- Hollywood Learns There’s No Place Like Home
Come home entertainment industry, all is forgiven!
- C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien to Fight Dragons in New Novel
Sigh. Because the author couldn’t have gotten his story sold if his characters were named C.S. Lancaster and J.R. Thomas?
Looking at the brave new world of publishing and wondering when the industry will get religion.
- Netflix offers M for better picks
Help Netflix help you enjoy more movies and win a million dollars.
- ‘Lost’ fans swamp Waikiki to see cast
Here’s a tip for these fans: stay off of the roads after the cast parties.
- George Michael arrested on drug charges
Yet another setback for the Bluth family. We heard that Maeby had to come bail him out.
- Slumping Fox News Celebrating 1st Decade
Happy birthday to the epitome of the conservative media bias!!