The Trees Are Wonderful Conversationalists Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Half of baseball fans hope Bonds falls short of Aaron’s record
Doesn’t that seem a little bit low? For all of the thundering from the press, you’d think that that number would have approached 98%
- The Top Pickers vs. the Pack
It’s rough being a genius and the only one who knows about it. Who will rise above the fray in a game of wisdom of crowds?
- Web startups may see more mergers
Lots of big-name companies are looking to spend big bucks. Isn’t this how Mark Cuban joined the billionaires club?
- YouTube’s Zapruder films for sports junkies.
Turns out YouTube is making life for referees miserable.
- Small Number of Fifth Generation iPods May Be Carrying Windows Virus
We’re still investigating rumors that Apple recently hired DuroSport’s security czar. Stay tuned to Medialoper for exclusive updates.
- Why Old Media and Tom Cruise Should Worry About Cheaper Technology
Though some of us aren’t great with economics, it appears to come down to supply and demand. Or, whatever is old is new again.
- Residuals Debate: Old Script on New Set
This is gearing up to be the fight of the decade. Trust us.
- NBC to Cut Jobs Amid TV Unit’s Weak Performance
This may be today’s big story — changing landscape leads to changing jobs.
- Sites let political junkies post video
But forget all that, we’re all about the company that is offering burritos for life for the best commercial. Is there a better prize than burritos for life?
- Apple profit rises 27% on iPod, Mac sales
What d’ya wanna bet that they don’t attribute *this* to Microsoft?