She Comes From Planet Kate Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Microsoft Linux?
Joke #1: That sound you hear is millions (OK, thousands) of hardcore open-source fans having simultaneous heart attacks. Joke #2: This is exactly like the Cylons taking over New Caprica.
- Tom Cruise & Biz Partner to Run Studio
They’re going to try to resurrect United Artists. Maybe Tom is angling to play the next James Bond?
- Big labels wake up to online music reality
Trying to figure out the new world is a full-job for the industry. One solution appears to be more product placement than ever before.
- Boy George’s ex-bandmates slam singer
At this point, isn’t that just piling on?
- Blockbuster to accept online DVD returns at stores
Blockbuster continues to play catch-up.
- No NBC In Battlestar Galactica Future
Because we hadn’t mentioned "Battlestar" in this space in a couple of days. Also, did you see "Exodus Pt. II" a couple of weeks ago? Best. Episode. Ever.
- Prince bringing purple reign to Vegas
Way better than Celine Dion, Sigfried & Roy, and especially the Blue Man Group. Though not as cheap as Penn & Teller.