What Part of “Save The Cheerleader, Save The World” Don’t You Understand? Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Nielsen Delays Ad Ratings Again
Damn, we were really curious about the ratings for that "apply directly to forehead" ad.
- Comcast launching user video site
Further proof that the evolutionary link between humans and lemmings is not as distant as you’d like to believe.
- Digging Deeper::Your Guide to Wikis
You know you’re going to need this information at your next dinner party.
- Fake Anchor Colbert Gives Best Take on YouTube Takedowns
Stephen Colbert is fake?
- if:book: an encyclopedia in my pocket
A look at Wikipodia — or, if you will, Wikipedia for iPods.
- Sequoia voting gear allows for ballot stuffing, calls it a "feature"
And, yes, this is not a made up story.