“Super-Sized” Just Means “More Commercials” Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Robot, heal thyself — welcome to the future
Robots that can heal themselves. And they have a plan.
- Jason Calacanis Says Adios to AOL
The blogging entrepreneur has left the building. I wonder if he gets to keep his blog, since it’s technically owned by AOL.
- Coulter Comes Out as Transvestite Trickster
Well, we certainly didn’t see this one coming.
- From Rocketboom to ABC
How much longer will this be considered an upgrade? Also: "cewebrity?" Beware of made-up words that sound like Elmer Fudd misprounciations.
- "Before the Music Dies"
One one hand: Same as it ever was. People are always predicting the death of" the music." On the other hand, the music world is changing in an unforseen way. We haven’t noticed any dearth of great songs, however.
- Larry King Admits He’s Never Used The Internet: “Do You Punch Little Buttons and Things?”
It explains so much.
- Industry considers digital future
Artists like Billy Bragg try to figure out how to figure it out.
- Bush reappoints overseas broadcast chief
Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he doesn’t take "No Way, Jose" as an answer.
- Generation $$$
A post-mortem of GenX. We think.
- VHS, 30, dies of loneliness
Beats being an O.D. victim.
- OJ Simpson reveals how he would have killed his wife
Worst. Idea. Ever. The way to deal with it? Don’t buy the book; don’t watch the Fox special. Then maybe, he’ll go away.