Hell, Who Wants To Face Anyone Sober? Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Scientists unlock mystery of 2,000-year-old computer
Turns out it was running an early version of DOS, which was why noone could get it to work.
- Drunk Danny DeVito Appears on "The View" Show
Of course, if you think about it, it’s really the sanest approach to going on that show. Who wants to face Rosie O’Donnell and Elisabeth Hasslebeck sober?
- Google Says Goodbye to Google Answers
Our guess is that this answers the question: "Did anybody ever use Google Answers?"
- While not a splash, Zune makes positive debut
Ladies and Gentlemen, would you please welcome the backlash to the backlash!
- AMD demonstrates first native quad-core CPU
Remember all of those great quad-core bands of the early 1990s?
- How to tell if you are in Studio 60’s target audience
We seem to have somehow made it. Too bad for us.
- Veronica Mars Creator Reveals New Plan
After they solve the next mystery — which came up at the end of last night’s amazingly intense resolution of the controversial serial rape arc — they may go with some more stand-alone eps.
- You’ll laugh at this NBC lineup
Hats off to NBC for putting together what might actually be their best Thursday night comedy lineup ever.
- Google suffers setback in copyright case
Not technically a "setback". More like someone not wanting to share proprietary information.
- Did Microsoft Copy the Wrong iPod?
Well no, actually they copied the wrong Prism DuroSport.