Watch This Space For Lopy’s Presidential Announcement Video Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Jesus and Mary Chain to Play Coachella!
Breaking up after people stop paying attention to you but getting back together just seconds after they realize you’re gone: the best career move since dying!!
- On the Electronic Campaign Trail
"Politicians Realize the Potential of Web Video" — though, in all truth, they should have gotten the hint about the time George Allen melted down.
- Yahoo! keeps Reuters on message
Apparently, someone thinks that people want even more junk coming through IM.
- Washington may take up TV violence
Well, everyone needs a hobby.
- Big labels offer free music to college students
How many times do we have to say this? Free with these types of restrictions isn’t really free at all . . .
- Indies aim to grab share of online sales
Small labels get together to form strong unions. Hmm, seems like there’s a song in that.