Taller Than Jesus Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Dakota Fanning tells "Hounddog" critics she is mad
We saw one of those critics being interviewed this morning, and it was obvious that this was more about his agenda than anything else.
- Second Life: Virtual world’s supposed economy is ‘a pyramid scheme’
Don’t take any wooden Lindens.
- Lee Hazlewood: 76, Los Angeles, CA
Some final words from Lee Hazlewood. He’s avoided interviews for decades, but now that the end is near he seems to be everywhere. His last album was just released in the US.
- Jobs questioned by SEC
I guess the SEC didn’t get the memo that the Apple board has cleared him of any wrong doing. Stupid SEC. They probably use Zunes.
- MLB TV deal gets fuzzy reception
MLB is close to signing an exclusive deal with DirectTV instead of a larger consortium of satellite and cable broadcasters. So what if you’re not a DirectTV subscriber? MLB.TV will have to do. Too bad Apple TV won’t send the MLB.TV games to your television. With so much content so widely available we’re constantly amazed by restrictions that prevent the masses from viewing the programming they want in the manner they want it.
- Is Windows Vista any good?
Suprisingly, at least one person says "yes."
- Spammer slammed by MySpace lawsuit
We don’t say this very often, but go MySpace! Go NewsCorp!
- Bush will try to regain the trust of American people tonight
Let us know how that works out.