A Lethal Dose of Salvation Edition
Todays links of interest:
- TV shows get a second chance on DVD
Good news (despite the tone of the article): the brilliant "Buffalo Bill" is coming to a DVD player near you.
- F–ck Da Eagles Heather Photos on Maxim
This story is officially over. Although we do wonder why Maxim uses two dashes after the ‘F’.
- Pam Anderson goes postal over stamp
It’s nice to see that celebrities can be activists, too. Poor Colonel Sanders, he might not get his stamp after all.
- Adobe wants to make PDF an international standard
You mean the fact that everybody everywhere uses it for everything isn’t good enough?
- Hubble in Trouble: Little Hope for Failing Camera
Well, this sucks.
- Ryan at Astros camp after being hospitalized last weekend
Must be all of that Advil.
- YouTubers to get ad money share
Note to most of you: not the best of your basic get-rich-quick schemes, but the next LonelyGirl15 has it made.
- Microsoft launches new Vista system
What? It wasn’t already launched? This is the officially the announcement that garnered the largest number of yawns at Medialoper HQ.