Red Wine and Whiskey All The Time Edition
Todays links of interest:
- People with WiFi spend more time online
Well, yeah, if you define "more time" as "every single minute we are awake and at home, including when we are watching TV in case we need to go to IMDB to find out who the hey, it’s that guy who’s popped up on our screen is.
- MSNBC.com Launches FirstPerson
It’s all about being the first and best when it comes to user-generated content.
- NBA giving YouTube a tryout
League also talking to FaceBook, MySpace. The one with the best jump shot makes the team.
- How To Find Investors For Your Awful Film
First, get them drunk. Very drunk.
- Edwards Faces Edward In Second Life Presidential Race
It’s Democrat John Edwards vs. TV Psychic John Edwards in a Second Life showdown. This should be fun.
- Will price cut brighten Blu-ray’s day?
Smart move by Sony: cutting the price of their Blu-Ray player by 40%. We’re still waiting for a winner, however.
- Apple delays launch of video-streaming gadget
As we’re sure no ‘loper households are currently television set shopping, this does not cause any worry.
- Sporty Spice blocking Spice Girls reunion?
All things considered, you’d think that Posh would be the holdout.
- The secret life of Cory Kennedy