She’s No Fun, She Fell Right Over Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Something Old, Nothing New: WKRP DVD Not OK
First, we thought that it was never going to happen. Then we got excited that it was going to happen. Now, we find out that the list of music that was cut is so extensive — from a show about a radio station where the music played was often a plot (or at least a joke) point — that we’re probably not going to purchase it. Booger!!
- After search, Google finds snake in NY office
It turns out that search engines aren’t much good at finding live snakes.
- Adam’s Mom returns to Second Life
Remember back in the day when your mom first logged on to the Internet? It was both a sign that the medium was becoming mainstream, and that you’d be fielding quite a few mind boggling technical questions. Imagine how much worse things will be this time around when your mom gets into Second Life.
- Test Screening Details On "The Simpsons"
In case you were curious.
- Media Guy Quits His Bitching
Briefly, only briefly.
- Sony cuts price on PSP to $170
Unfortunately, nobody noticed, because they’re all too busy nursing their Wii-related injuries.
- Guitar Hero makers banned from creating games for 12 months
That just gives them more time in which to ROCK OUT!!
- Google Restores Katrina’s Scars To Google Earth
This seems more like a frack-up than a cover-up. But Google should say something about it.
- Ashes of Star Trek’s ‘Scotty’ Headed to Space
But then, they will float back to Earth via parachute. We’d prefer a more permanent final resting place.
- Alanis is back — and baby got back
Remember when you thought that Alanis Morrissette had no sense of irony that she had no sense of humour? But then you loved her understated turn in "Dogma," and that kinda changed your mind about her? Well, her cover of "My Humps" will make you love her forever. It is also exactly what YouTube was made for.