All the Agents and the Superhuman Crew Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Heroes Unveils 20-Year-Old Plot Twist
There are similarities to "Watchmen" and "The Twilight Zone". This should get Bob totally worked up.
- Murdoch summit reveals scale of newspaper crisis
Apparently the big boys were taken to the ranch to discuss this, uh, imminent disaster.
- ‘Survivor’ creator proposes political MySpace TV show
Because the average MySpace user meets the basic age requirements for running for President of the United States…
- Networks’ top shows at a ratings loss
While we like the daylight savings excuse, it’s more likely that it’s the long breaks for favorite series that contribute. It’s a new world, television execs, let’s try new ways to give the viewers what they want.
- ABC, the Most Cluttered of Them All
More than a quarter of every hour that ABC programs is filled with something other than content. And you wonder why we love our TiVos?
- Stop using all this bad language, says hip-hop pioneer
Russell Simmons begins a long, hard task. We wish him luck.
- FCC Seeks To Rein In Violent TV Shows
Well, they are the final frontier.
- Yahoo plans to drown fans’ fuzzy song lines with legal lyrics site
"Finally, a free, legal and definitive way to settle a bet with the guy sitting next to you at the bar who is certain the Ramones’ most famous anthem declares ‘I wanna piece of bacon’. It fills a huge gap out there." … hmm, maybe not so much the filling of the gap as filling a missed piece of revenue?
- Media Sales Soar at Amazon
One of those delightfully vague press releases that requires in-depth analysis. Anyone up for the task of breaking down a quarterly earnings report?