Oh My God, You’re Middle Management! Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Sly and the Family Stone: The Collection
Just in case anybody is wondering what to get me for my next birthday, this will do nicely . . .
- Freedom of rights management
The curious case of Apple, DRM, and independent artists who didn’t want the protection.
- NBC’s disastrous ratings continue
As noted in the previous article, this might have something to do with how numbers are calculated. But you all knew that.
- Study says DVRs give TV shows big boost
Including shows like "The Office". This article must be read in conjunction with the "NBC lowest week ever piece".
- Urban Legends: Sheep Sold as Poodles
OK, so yesterday’s poodle story was a hoax. I think I was sucked in by the part where the whole thing came to light on a Japanese talk show. Anything is possible on Japanese TV.
- Film Industry Champion Valenti Dies
He served Hollywood long and proud.
- I?ll smash my PC: The Contest!
This young lady needs 500 signatures before she smashes her Dell. With a real sword. While wearing her favorite bikini. Please help.
- This Week On The Heroes: 23 April, 2007
OK, this is just weird. We should probably warn you, however, that there are spoilers here.