Now We Play The Waiting Game . . . Aw, The Waiting Game Sucks! Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Date, Box Art, Cost for Friday Night Lights – The 1st Season
Taking our advice, NBC releases the first season of Friday Night Lights on DVD prior to the start of the second season. Good for them!!
- The iPhone’s Top Pros and Cons
We are, of course, approaching the onset of iPhonemania.
- How Facebook could crush MySpace, Yahoo!, and Google.
You will bow down to Facebook!! BOW DOWN!!
- CIA to release details on decades of secrets
Just in time for those of you looking for some good summer reading.
- bLink: Completing the Connection Between Analog and Digital
While we continue to work through our post-ToC roundup, we direct your attention to Tim O’Reilly’s write-up of what was arguably the most riveting presentation at the conference. Imagine, if you will, an entire room of industry professionals sitting in stunned silence (followed by a spontaneous ovation) just because someone figured out how to make the connection between an analog book and the digital world. You’d think sliced bread had been (re)discovered. And in a way, it was.