Forget The Shooty Dog Thing! Edition
Todays links of interest:
- James Gandolfini Shot By Closure-Seeking Fan
We think that this is just going too far.
- Inventory: 10 Directors You Didn’t Know You Hated
Hee. But beware the still from "Patch Adams" that accompanies this amazing list.
- Digital riches await savvy indie bands
What should scare the music companies more than piracy? Ah yes, bands who are succeeding without them.
- Nintendo’s Wii game system puts violence in motion
Also, adult humans.
- Internet radio to go silent for a day
Previewing the possibility of things to come, tomorrow Internet radio will go silent.
- Library Repair Causes a Plea to the Pope
And in this case, the Pope can actually do something constructive: the library in question belongs to the Vatican.
- How Yahoo! got bogged down in peanut butter
The first task for the new Yahoo! team is to figure out what the service is really about.
- Rod Beck, a favorite of Giants fans and players alike, dies at 38
If you loved the Giants in the 1990s, you loved Rod Beck. He was an absolute original and even after his fastball deserted him, his awesomeness remained.