Free At Last Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Leary’s co-stars come to his "Rescue" after McGee airs beef
SPOILER ALERT! If you haven’t yet seen this week’s "Rescue Me," don’t even think about clicking on this link.
- Music industry attacks Sunday newspaper’s free Prince CD
Okay, stop imagining music industry execs, in their Members Only jackets, taking hatchets to CDs. They’re actually attacking the method of distribution, or giving away lots of free CDs makes the industry cranky.
- Mystery over dead wrestler’s Wikipedia page
There is just nothing about this that is right in any way, shape, or form.
- Apple will need an encore / Cheaper iPhone needed by next spring to keep momentum
This is what we’ve been thinking, and why we will (probably) wait.
- Lone businessman’s Google suit is shaking up web publishing
Okay, maybe not so much shaking up as a lawsuit has been filed with lots of publicity surrounding it. Also, if you read the article, the whole thing (on the side of the plaintiff) feels, well, odd.
- MySpace launches YouTube rival
And it was decreed that they would flood the market with services, yet only a few would emerge as actual winners. Who they might be is still to be determined.