Todays links of interest:
- The Science of Out-of-Body Experiences
- Group successfully details hardware-based iPhone unlocking
Hackers unite!! Break out your soldering irons and free yourself from the arbitrary shackles put in place by The Man!! You have nothing to lose but your, er, um, iPhones.
- Austin Nichols Arrested for DUI
"Please blow into the tube, Butchie."
- Lohan faces 1 day in jail under deal
Well, that should teach her! You ever wonder why people try so desperately to become famous? Getting away with shit like this is the answer. Here’s what we learned, kids: if you get popped for drunk driving, instead of chilling out and learning a lesson, it’s actually better to go out and drink and drive again!! That way, you can plead addiction and go to rehab instead of facing the consequences for being arrogant, stupid and privileged. Cazart! No wonder the rest of the country hates us.
- Cable channels bask in summer warmth
Apparently fresh new programming wins out over stale same-old programming. Who knew?
- Do the contestants on a reality show count as professional actors?
- Americans Use Cellphones for, Well, Calling
See our previous analysis for the reasons why cell phone multimedia is a slow starter in the U.S.
- Vick cards chewed by dogs are on eBay
Of course they are.