Some People Out There in Our Nation Don’t Have Maps Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Castro’s tip: Clinton-Obama the winning ticket
Thanks for the tip Fidel. Your endorsement will do wonders for their electability in this country.
- Miss Teen contestant to explain meltdown
On the Today Show. Which means that she’s already more famous than whomever it is that won the pageant. However, she is going to need to do better than she "completely misunderstood" the question: there is no conceivable question to which what she said would have possibly been the answer.
- Microsoft Piracy Check Snafu Mislabels Authentic Windows Copies
Oops. But not terribly surprising. And we’re still trying to suss out how "Windows Genuine Advantage" was ever any type of advantage for their customers.
- The Steve Jobs master plan: iPhone hacking
Why Steve Jobs wants you to free your iPhone from AT&T.
- Burning Man set on fire early
- CD Baby Now Selling Digital Downloads
Unencrypted MP3 files at that. This can only be better than Wal-Martt’s miserable music store.
- Apple rethinks its DVD stance
Apparently consumers are losing interest in making their own DVDs. Why burn a disk when you can upload your masterpiece to YouTube?
- Father-in-law: Boycott Winehouse albums