It’s Not a Spaceship, It’s a Time Machine Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Microsoft Buys Facebook Stake for $240M
Damn. That’s for 1.6 percent of Facebook. We’d take 1.6 percent of that if anybody wants.
- Colbert Girl
- DeGeneres hopes dog drama won’t end adoptions
Don’t think that she’s the bad guy in all of this, but let’s hold the ego if she thinks that her troubles are going to somehow discourage the rest of us from adopting that kewt widdle puppy over there. Who’s a good boy? You! You’re a good boy!
- Rockies Place Their Faith in God, and One Another
So when Schilling or Wakefield pitch against them this week, who does God root for??
- Hugh Jackman’s wife disappointed by "Viva Laughlin" cancelation
Someone had to be.
- Google Offers Free IMAP Access to Gmail
How could have Gmail gotten any better, you ask? This is how.