The Terrorists Appear to Have Complete Control of Our Imaginations Edition
Todays links of interest:
- ‘Sopranos’ Creator Defends Famous Finale
Does anybody else find it funny that people are still trying to get David Chase to tell us what happened to his characters . . .
- Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling: Dumbledore is gay
. . . while J.K. Rowling is chastised for giving us too much information about hers?
- Disturbing Poll: One in Ten OK with Net Access Brain Implant
Only 1 in 10? That *is* disturbing.
- Why Californians Don’t Leave
Because it’s the best place in the whole godsdammed world, duh.
- New Treats and Tiny Tweaks Make Mac OS X Leopard Spot On
As if we expected anything else.
- Goodell wants the world passionate about American football
Here’s an idea: let’s invade their countries, kill all of the coaches of the other sports and convert them to football fandom!
- Britney, K-Fed together again for class
This is a historic occasion. The first time ever that the words "Britney," "K-Fed" and "class" have ever been used in the same sentence.