Radio Nowhere Edition
Todays links of interest:
- House Approves Seven-Year Renewal of Internet Tax Ban
Great! Now if they could just do something about the Alternative Minimum Tax.
- A Teenager in Love (So-Called)
A look at the DVD release of "My So-Called Life," one of the all-time great shows, and like "Freaks and Geeks," cut down before it even had a chance.
- Springsteen still rocking without a net
We were there, and it was awesome. ’nuff said.
- Mercury News Tries To Catch Up, After Being In the Perpetually Poised Position For Social Media
You gotta wonder what went wrong after so much went right (we blame the Oakland A’s).
- Diller: Media companies still ?don?t get it?
However, they’re perfectly willing to live in caves and hunt woolly mammoths.