Ain’t No Sin To Be Glad You’re Alive Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Apple Posts Fix For Leopard ‘Blue Screen Of Death’
But only after they went the DuroSport route of blaming the end user . . .
- Mattingly upset over not being chosen
Seriously? Replacing an iconic figure in that kind of chaos? He should be thanking his lucky stars.
- Hulu adds Sony, MGM, launches test
We’ll be watching. Maybe even literally.
- Not your father’s ‘Bionic Woman’
Not *anyone’s,* sadly enough.
- Apple Limits iPhones To Two Per Customer
No cash, either. Sheesh, it’s not like we’re talking about Hannah Montana tix here.
- Google Scares The Search Crowd
Google argues that it’s trying to protect the quality of search results. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that Google will also sell more advertising as a result. Meet the new Microsoft. Let the antitrust hearing begin.