Dunder Mifflin Zero Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Huge day of updates leads to 50+ Apple bug fixes
50+!! Who the hell do they think they are, Microsoft?
- Bonds indicted on perjury, obstruction of justice charges
Well, at least it happened after he left the Giants. Also, thank gods that they’ve finally caught the one guy who used steroids and lied about it! Now Major League Baseball is safe again!!
- Speaker’s office denies ‘10,000 letters’ impeachment rumor
But just to be safe, go ahead and send one anyway.
- FOX News Porn
It’s all very funny until Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity show up in their briefs. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- IBM floats Blue Cloud computing plan
Does anybody else think that "Blue Cloud" sounds like something that wipes out nearly the entire population of the planet in a post-apocalyptic thriller?
- Hell Freezes Over: Warner Music Claims iTunes is Digital Music Done Right
Stop the presses! Oh wait, stop the Internet!
- Movies blockbusted by stars’ demands
[email protected]@#$ actors are making the movie business into a money loser. Actually, this is more true than the studios want to admit (though you have to give CGI a bit of the fault).
- China censors sued for cut steamy sex scenes
Further proof that consumerism trumps communism every time.
- Sirius, XM shareholders approve U.S. satellite radio merger
Customers also approve, if only to stop the decision making nightmare.
- Letterman to pay employees through strike
Out of his own pocket. Despite the fact that CBS has reportedly stopped paying Worldwide Pants during the strike.
- iPhone podcast service is first fruit of BBC ?10% time?
- Barack Obama to name a ?Chief Technology Officer?
Obama announces an ambitious plan to use new media technology to make government more accessible to the people (that’s you and me).