I’m Not There, I’m Gone Daddy Gone Edition
Todays links of interest:
- I’m Not There and the Changing Face of Bob Dylan on Film
Didn’t get a chance to see it this last weekend because of the holiday, but this is going to drag even the most theatre-phobic of your ‘Lopers out of his lair, because his life-long love of Dylan trumps his more recent dislike of going out to the movies.
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 Trounces Vista In Speed Tests
Sigh. XP is so much nicer than Vista.
- Streaming video, the latest trend in online movie piracy
Bit Torrent? So early 2007. So over. All of the kewl piratz are streaming their bootleg filmz now.
- France approves new antipiracy law
France: You pirate and you lose your access to the Internet. Somehow, this is going to backfire on the lawmakers.
- Reflections on Residuals: Go Forth and Multiply
Someone does the algebra so you don’t have to. Clear, concise, and easy-to-understand.
- My Bloody Valentine Plan Digital Self-Release for LP
Look for Axl Rose to make the same announcement for "Chinese Democracy." Actually, imagine if Axl collaborated with Kevin Shields: they would walk into a studio and literally never be heard from again. Either that, or the entire time-space continuum would fold in on itself. (jc)
- France to Shut Off Internet for Pirate Users
Those dirty rotten French, stealing ideas from Comcast!