Tangled Up in Baby Blue Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Sleater-Kinney’s guitarist tests out Rock Band
Carrie Brownstein deconstructs the experience of playing Rock Band in the same awesome way that her band deconstructed the experience of playing rock and roll.
- Entire Blogosphere Stunned By Blogger’s Special Weekend Post
It takes a very special event indeed to stun the entire Blogosphere these days.
- Feds lose bid for Amazon.com customer records
Good! I swear to god, the Bush Justice Department just loves to try and trample all over privacy rights at any and all opportunities.
- Strike-Bitten TV Sellers Fear Coughing Up Cash
Irony dictates that any monies given back by the networks gets put into internet advertising.
- Google preps online storage service
How much do you think that they will charge for 400GB?
- Will MySpace Become the Work-Friendly Social Network?
Clearly the MySpace people don’t comprehend the depths of tackiness their users aim to achieve on a regular basis. For every "safe-for-work" profile, there are many, many, many profiles that push the boundaries of office acceptability.